Saturday, 5 December 2015

Hair Woes

Dress, bag, shoes: Liz Lisa

I'm trying to go blush rose brunette right now and yet two attempts at the hairdresser have made me platinum blonde and now a purple/grey. I've said it before, I always end up with purple hair on accident. A bit ironic that I'm trying to have a subtle, subdued, 'natural' hair colour and I've ended up with something else bright. We'll try again in a month or two.
Other than that, works going well and wedding plannings going okay. I seem to be more in love with Adam than ever. I fall in love with him more and more every day.





4 comments:

  1. Hello I am japanese woman who loves kawaii things.I like your blog and fashion(^^♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for commenting! I have just followed you on instagram ♡

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!I will check your instagram and blog~~(*^-^*)♪
      I am looking for your posting(*´▽`*)♪♪

      Delete
  2. That hair colour looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...