Friday, 25 September 2015

Zoom Zoom Hair length!

 
I got hair extensions last weekend. Honestly I didn't really enjoy the salon I went to and I spent a lot more than I planned but I really wanted longer hair because somehow my hair at the back got cut to half the length of the rest of my hair, you can see here-


So here you can see my original hair length (with discretion for curls) and the new length that I am almost dipping in my mug!



I can keep these for ~6 months, I think for root retouching I will return to my usual salon because I like the experience there better even if they don't understand alternative hair colours as well, haha.
I really like how the longer hair looks with the gyaru style I've grown into this year and I haven't struggled with maintenance yet but it's only been a week so...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...