Thursday, 4 December 2014

End of year dreaming

I haven't touched this thing in a while, right? Don't I say that every time I make a new post?

Currently I am busier than I have been in a long while. Doing this and that, all over the place... truly a jack of all trades. I'll do a market for a nail artist one weekend, then a different market for clothing and socks the next... Some days I do one job then go to another and end up getting home at midnight with swollen feet and frizzy hair. But of course it's the modern way to keep busy like that. I definitely think what I'm doing right now is going to lead me places I want to go, but I don't want to discuss it too much as it's still early days. In the meantime, let's share some photos.







I'm active mostly on instagram these days if you want general life updates, every few days or so I share toys I've bought, outfits I've worn and such. I have a constant queue running on my tumblr but it's a bit more impersonal. I want more people to like/follow my facebook because it's so easy to update there... Anyway that's it, I really hope I see you soon, blogspot.

Til next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...