Sunday, 30 March 2014

Taffa Loves Juizy Woozy!

Hi again all! Today I will be reviewing 3 items from Indonesian clothing brand Juizy Woozy that they were kind enough to send to me! I love these clothes because they're heavily influenced by cartoon styles, food, and Japanese kawaii culture. What more could a Taffa ask for?
First off, the staff I spoke to was really nice and sweet and got the package to me super fast! I'm not used to packages arriving within 3 or 4 days so it was a really pleasant surprise for me!

First item: Usagi bag





I wanted to get my hands on the bunny bag because it reminded me of Swimmers bunny bag that came out in 2011- super quirky and super cute. I like big bags that I can fit make up, my big headphones, and my Nintendo DS into- and this bag does that! For it being well-made, super cute, and spacious I give it
(missing a star for the stain on the inside)
I also like how the white is pearlescent- adds a little something extra that canvas or cotton couldn't.
I'm really looking forward to coordinating this bag with both all white outfits as well as colourful ones.


Second item: Ice cream top (free-size)


Check out my wings!! This is actually two tops, a singlet and the jumper top. The yellow top is thin, thinner than a normal t-shirt, which makes it good to wear alone in summer or layer in winter. I am wearing it over a dress without the singlet underneath.
Both pieces are soft and the design is crazy adorable. I want a cartoon about my life drawn in this style!





The third item I received was a surprise! I did not choose this top but I totally love it- how do you know me so well Juizy Woozy! Pink, cherries, bows, glitter- you can't go wrong.
I don't know how I feel about the back of the top looking like a shirt a 7 year old boy should be wearing, though. Some people might like it but it's not really my style. I'll probably wear jackets with this top a lot.



I totally wish the cow logo on the tag was a peel sticker. I may have spent a good 10 minutes trying to peel it off the cardboard so I could have a super cute cow on my laptop.

If you want some of these super cute clothes (and I'm sure you do) head to Juizy Woozy's facebook page and have a look at what else they have to offer! There are hooded tops, custom painted shoes, charm bracelets and more for you to sink your sweet tooth into.

Til next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...