Friday, 7 September 2012

Watermelon Polka Dots

Today Adam and I went to our local shopping centre to get boba tea. I ended up buying some other stuff too, of course. Here's what I wore.



Jacket and dress are vintage, sunglasses are from Diva, bag is from Typo, accessories are all gifts, shoes are from Target

I bought two Essie nail varnishes, Maybelline Colossal mascara (damn they have a lot of mascaras, I picked this one because the packaging was yellow) and a pair of nude tights with black spots- basically my dream pair.



Watermelon milk tea with lychee jelly was a genius combination on my part. So tasty.
We spent the rest of the day watching To The Beautiful You (and by watching I mean screaming at the laptop because it's so funny). I'm happy.


1 comment:

  1. you look so cute!especially love ur pink socks and dotted tights :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...