Friday, 13 April 2012

Star Struck by Sole Struck

The problem with shoe stores having instagrams is that I can browse their stock from anywhere. I have an unhealthy problem for which I refuse to accept help! I found Sole Strucks instagram today which led me to trawling through their website wishing my dad invented toaster strudel. Here are my favourites...

Foxy Nite by Jeffrey Campbell in Nude Suede

Floam by Substitute in Black Clear

Cuffed by Jeffrey Campbell in Black Nubuck
(These remind me of a pair of Miista heels...)

Blyke by Jeffrey Campbell in Black Suede

Geranium by All Caps in Black w/ White Base

More after the jump!



Page by Dr. Marten in Cherry Red Rogue

Havannah by Matiko in Light Red

116-97 by Finsk in Cinza
(These shoes are insane!!)

Pleated Pump by Minimarket in Blue Purple and Pink

Nightee by Jeffrey Campbell in Black Patent Gold


Night Spike by Jeffrey Campbell in Nude Silver

D-ring Creepers by T.U.K. in White

Brandie by Jeffrey Campbell in Black Suede/Black Sole

Echo by Matiko in Light Red
(I love the pastel shades!)


And finally, all my favourite Jeffrey Campbell Litas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...