Monday, 9 April 2012

Sick Week


A brief wrap up of what I've been up to via instagram. Click to view larger.




Current nails- mint blue to baby pink gradient with silver glitter.

I've been sick for the past week and a half so I've had fuck all to blog about really. I've been playing a lot of Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood on DS and generally complaining about my fever.
I'm doing what I always do when I have nothing spectacular to post: make a playlist! This one shows the more irritating side of my music taste, featuring Knife Party, Tyler The Creator, and La Dispute just to name a few. Its got a bit of an angry undertone too? I dunno. I hope you enjoy it anyway. There are some rare-ish tracks in there.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. i love your nails! How'd you do that?
    Sorry if this question has already been asked.. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) You use an old makeup sponge and dab on the polish to get that faded gradient effect. Search youtube for sponging or gradient tutorials, there are lots of great how-to videos on there n.n

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...