Friday, 23 March 2012

Space Out

There's this kind of endless cycle you find when you get lonely. Because you're alone you find it easy to get sad, and there's no one around so it's easier to get caught up in your own emotions. And then you're sad because you're alone. It goes both ways.
I have maybe 4 or 5 friends. That sounds like heaps I guess but one lives a 2 day train trip away, one lives a 2 hour train trip away, and the others live 1 or more hours train trip away. Then they're busy with study or work, so I get to see them even less. Which is another reason to feel sad because they're busy doing things like that whereas I'm not really working or studying at the moment.
It's not something I can just ignore so I can 'get on with my life' because it surrounds me. Sitting in my room by myself for long enough, it becomes something that just constantly and silently nags. You're lonely. You're lonely. You're lonely. People find it hard to be your friend. The people that are okay with who you are live far away and are busy being more successful than you. People don't even like you on the internet anymore. You're pathetic. You're lonely. You're lonely.
And then it becomes harder to wake up, to leave the room. So it becomes a circle again. You're lonely because you're sad. You're sad because you're lonely. You're tired because you're sad. You're lonely because you're tired.

Today I'm meeting up with one of those friends I get to see very rarely. We always cancel on each other because of work, weather, poor planning, whatever. I'm very excited to see her. I can't wait to tell her how much the meeting means to me.

Here's a playlist. I didn't realise how many mash ups and rap I've been listening to lately.


6 comments:

  1. It will get better, of course it will. But you have to have faith in it, react, be strong and want it, really much. So you won't get caught in the circle again. Don't lock yourself in your room, don't over-analyze. Analyze what you need to change, then change it. Everything around you CAN be beautiful, beauty and love are everywhere. It may sound cheesy, but it's quite true. There's people out there who want to understand you, and have fun with you. You're wonderful Tabs. Everything I told you, I've felt. I know what you're going through. You can overcome this.

    Luff <3
    Mama Donut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :') thankyou so much mamadonut, you always write me the most inspiring things when i'm going through tough times, i keep all your messages (:

      Delete
    2. You have to keep me updated about how you are feeling! In the next days, next month, whatever. I'm always here if you want a chat. ♡

      Delete
  2. I love you so much if it were up to me I would spend all day every day with you, I wish I could see you more ;~; Feel better, you are the coolest person I know ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww daniques *manly tear* sank youu i wish you didnt live in edward scissorhandsville :'( we will have 'study group' very soon okay

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...