Monday, 12 March 2012

A Day With Danica

 

I spent yesterday hanging out with the beautiful and talented Danica. I hadn't seen her in almost a year so we did a heap of catching up at McDonalds (you know, my second home), bought some cute stuff we didn't need and went for a drive.




We spent at least an hour in Toys R Us crying over how ugly Gen 4 My Little Pony toys are and sifting through all the Pokemon toys trying to find a character we actually liked (why the hell do they make Drilbur plushies??). We ended up leaving the store with nothing but a Yoshi plush for Adam (He collects them.)

The place I really spent my money was Iristar (I had been to the Hornsby store only a week earlier.) Everything was on sale! I was walking around the store looking very ridiculous with a pile of stuff in my arms. The craziest thing I bought though was this huge Dragon Ball Z head! When I picked it up I had no idea what it was, I thought it was a poop >.< But I wanted it, and it was $60 discounted to $15, so I got it.



I only ended up spending $35 at Iristar, which was a really pleasant surprise! Here's everything I got:

 Cinamorroll coin purse, Smiley coin purse (not from Iristar), Korilakkuma notebook (Danica got the Rilakkuma.)

 Small strawberry bag

The backside of the Majin Buu plush

Then we went for a drive and ended up at Annies house where we picked up some stuff, made an apple pipe and then drove to a lake.




video

Sitting on that hill has resulted in me sitting on public transport picking farmers friends out of my skirt like a monkey.

Til next~

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I particularly like the way one of my eyes is larger than the other in that photo it makes me more attractive than I already am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god that is one sexy half squint

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...