Thursday, 16 February 2012

Stuff and Junk!

My iPhone 4S arrived yesterday and I'm pretty damn chuffed. It's so slick and amazingly fast compared to my 8GB iPhone 3GS :3 And I can't stop playing with the front facing camera! So have a little spam :')








Today Adam and I ventured out into the hot Australian sun to go to a thrift store. Sadly we didn't find anything we wanted to buy but we had a lot of fun messing with the donated toys and sifting through piles of old records!

Here's what I wore:


Shirt: Stolen out of my mums closet Shorts: Supre jeans customised by a friend Shoes: Ebay Necklaces: Dollar shops/gifts


I got stared at a little bit more than usual, not sure why? I've seen shorter shorts on other girls...

I've also started up some DIY projects that I'll be posting about over the coming weeks n.n excited for my supplies to arrive!

Til then~

PS: Look what just arrived!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...